This expedition is for the advanced thrill seeker. Taking on one Nepal's last free flowing white water river, this expedition trip offers wild adventure with a splash of culture!
It is ideal for anyone looking to go on a true expedition and willing to embrace the unknown. We’ve aimed this at those who are looking for that extra level of adventure.
• 8 day Rafting Expedition to the Karnali
• 3 Nights Luxury Accommodation in Kathmandu
• 2 Internal Flights with Stunning Himalayan Views
• Chance to try some spectacular Karnali fish freshly caught by the locals
• Guided Explore of Kathmandu
Length: 11 days
Activities: 8 day rafting expedition - Spectacular internal flights - Guided Kathmandu Exploration
River Grade: 3 with some grade 4 and 5 in the first few days
(This is a rafting trip, if you are interested in kayaking then get in contact with us so that we can discuss possible options)
4th to 14th may 2020 - Spaces Available