There are so may things to do in Nepal it is hard to imagine them all. Why not add a day here or there to simply rest, tour, or go and explore. Take a look below at possible tour add-ons.
Go rafting with a professional Yoga Guru! We find there’s nothing better than waking up in the morning for some Yoga practice on white sandy beaches. The only thing that might be better is getting off the water and be given a relaxing massage.
Yoga helps us in many ways including making us feel happier, fitter, and stronger. This is perfect for a day’s wake-up to rafting! We follow the same itinerary as our 'standard' rafting and kayaking expeditions, we just give you the added extra of having our Yoga Guru on the raft with us!
Kathmandu Day Tour
Tour round Kathmandu with your very own Nepali guide who knows the ins and outs of the city like the back of his hand. Kathmandu has so much to offer for a sightseer. With so much history, countless temples, and bizzar traditions – Nepal’s capital city will not disappoint!
• Search through the local markets and experience all their weird smells, sounds, and tastes...
• Tour the dozens of temples – Swayambhunath (aka the Monkey Temple) is our favourate!
• Explore the old cities of Bhaktapur, Lalitpur, and Kathmandu with their ancient traditions...
• The famous Durbar Square is always bustling with life!
Pokhara Day Tour
Even though not as old as Kathmandu, Pokhara provides some truly spectacular sights:
• Wake up early in the morning to gaze as the sun rises over the Annapurna mountain range!
• Explore the range of are plenty of museums – our favorites are the International Mountain Museum and the Gorkha Museum.
• Head up to the world peace pagoda, look down over Pokhara, trek down to the lake and paddle across in a small traditional wooden boat!
• Tour round the many temples – the most famous being Varahi Mandir, accessible from Pokhara’s Peace trail.
• Travel to the city outskirts and see the stunning Seti Gorge as the river cuts deep under the city!
Add a day to relax, fly, or go explore...
Add a day to relax, fly, or go explore….
If you want to add an extra day here or there on the trip that’s perfectly possible. There are lots of extra things to do in Nepal:
• Rest and relax by spending time in one of the many spas and massage palours...
• Take Yoga classes to explore your body.
• Take a scenic flight around the Himalayas in a plane or ultralight!
• Go paragliding off Pokhara’s Sarankot view point!
• Would you dare to Bunjee Jump in Nepal? Or how about the world’s tallest Zipline?
Lean about our charity projects!
Join our effort to improve education – work alongside a Rotary International project
We are a big fan of Rotary International and the charity work it is doing. If you would like to help out on the project, then we can organise to extend the trip at no extra cost! Spend an extra few days or a week going through the schools and doing something that really matters! Find out more here.
Lets get to Work!
Send us a message about what you want on your trip....